Thursday, February 21, 2019

President Cyril Ramaphosa Announces His Investment into a System that Helps South Africans Earn Cash



"Now is South Africa's time to rise up in the world and Bitcoin Profit will provide the path."
  • President Cyril Ramaphosa aims to strengthen South African Economy with Trading System
  • Ramaphosa makes $73.18 within 3 minutes while on the Live TV
  • Says now is the time to buy Bitcoin

President Cyril Ramaphosa wants to give what he believes his fellow South Africans deserve. His R340 million investment into a wealth system called Bitcoin Profit is making average South Africans very rich, very fast.
On his visit to the World Economic Forum in Davos, he announced his new strategy to make a huge improvement to the South African Economy. International audiences were dissapointed to hear that the wealth system would only be made available to South Africans but respected the fact that he was giving back to the people who made him who he is today.
The system, called Bitcoin Profit, is an automated trading platform that takes the risk and complexity out of trading the currency. The user simply makes an initial deposit into Bitcoin Profit, usually around R3500 and Bitcoin Profit takes it from there. It uses cutting edge algorithmic trading automations to detect whether the value of Bitcoin will rise or fall and executes the trade.
“If your system automatically makes profitable trades with Bitcoin, why not just keep it for yourself and get rich?” asked CNN reporter Catherine Armstrong after the show aired.
Good question, replied the president of South Africa. Simply put, I am not using this as an opportunity to make more money for myself. My primary aim here is to spread wealth. While I don’t expect to lose money, I also don’t expect to make a killing. I DO plan to make a killing for South African’s who have highly limited opportunities to become wealthy.
Ramaphosa went as far as to demonstrate the system in action during the show. It took him less than three minutes to log in, set the auto-trader live and process a profitable trade.

During his demonstration, he actually went as far as to deposit the initial starting amount of R3,500. After the deposit was made, Bitcoin Profit went to work by automatically placing limit orders on his investment. Within 3 minutes, he had successfully increased his initial funds to R4,350. That’s a profit of R850.00 in three minutes.
To say I’m excited about Bitcoin Profit would be an understatement. I have not found a simpler or more profitable way to make money online. I have huge investment experience, but none as simple as this, the fact that I was able to execute a profitable trade live and on the air means that anyone can do it.” Ramaphosa said.


Out of the dozen or so South African’s who have been allowed to participate in the program so far, all have been blown away by how easy it was to make money. Bitcoin Profit handles all of the trades automatically and because the price of Bitcoin is quite volatile, there are numerous opportunities to profit.
“Bitcoin is making waves right now, this is the type of business I always wanted to do, anyone can make money from it. I’m excited to get my fellow South Africans on board. I’m going to do everything in my power to make this accessible to as many people as possible.” Ramaphosa continued.
After finishing this last sentence, Ramaphosa, laughed out loud and said: “I've gone up to $398.42 (R5,516) after just 8 minutes”.


At this point, the audience members were shouting out at Ramaphosa, trying to find out how they could get started. They were soon to be left very disappointed. Ramaphosa took a serious tone and explained the wealth situation in South Africa. He explained that the situation in South Africa is not the best, and he feels responsible to change the life of his people.
The audience was clearly disappointed but seemed to understand when Ramaphosa put things simply.
My people need it more than you do right now. Trust me. My plan is to go global with Bitcoin Profit and at that point I will open it up internationally.



Does It Actually Work?
We decided to put  to the test, to see if it was really possible for you to make money using Bitcoin Profit.
We quickly discovered that Bitcoin Profit charges a commission of 2% on profits a user generates and you need to make a minimum deposit of R3,500.00 to get started. That money will be your initial investment, which the trading software uses to trade.
Also, we learnt that  makes money by buying when the price goes up AND when the price goes down. This is know as short-selling and Bitcoin Profit handles it for you automatically.
I decided to sign up for an account with  but their allocation was exhausted. I reached out on behalf of Business Insider and asked if we could receive 10 invitations for our readers in return for reviewing their platform - they agreed.

MY RESULTS WITH Bitcoin Profit AFTER 7 DAYS
On the show, Ramaphosa was able to make R850 in profit after 3 minutes, for me, it took much longer. Bitcoin Profit took 20 hours to generate a R1,105.72 profit, which still impressed me alot! I've never puchased Bitcoin before and never made a trade in my life, yet here I was able to generate profits.
I spent about 5 minutes a day checking my results and after 5 days, Bitcoin Profit had traded up to a massive total of R8,686.88. That is a 252% increase in my initial deposit. I was starting to become a true believer in this platform.
After 7 Days my initial investment had traded up to R26,612.19. At this point, my mind was racing with possibilities of all the things I could spend that money on. This is more money than I made at work for the week and I spent less than 30 minutes checking Bitcoin Profit.
I decided to keep my account active for 15 days in total, because I wanted to see how high it could go. My account eventually hit a peak of R103,139.48, but had a negative -R1,101.42 trade. I looked through my trading logs and discovered that not every trade is profitable, some actually lose money.
Bitcoin Profit isn't magic, but after 70% of my trades were profitable, the net result was I made R100,635.61 from my initial deposit of R3,446.42. It took me less than 30 minutes of work a week and absolutely no technical or investing experience.
As you can see from the screenshot below, I decided to used the 'withdraw funds' function to withdraw R100,635.61 from my account.
How I easily withdrew my money from my platform account
All in all, I was able to make R100,635.61 from using . I decided to pull my money out to pay for an overseas holiday. When I get back, with the money I've got left over from my holiday, I will definitely reinvest in . I may even quit my job!
Note: It took 48 hours for my the money to be deposited into my personal bank account.

President Cyril Ramaphosa is clearly a huge believer in Bitcoin Profit. And so am I.


No comments:

Post a Comment